- 37.5 uur
Functional Application Manager
Do you have experience with JD Edwards as a Business Analyst / Consultant or Application Manager? Are you looking for a new challenge at a large independent international trade organization? Then please contact us!
Our JD Edwards Team
Hoogwegt operates a custom commodity trade package that is built within JD Edwards, which integrates to several applications to support the Hoogwegt core business processes (Trade, Logistics, Finance).
The JD Edwards team is responsible for these Hoogwegt core applications. The team is currently composed of 10 FTE’s, which includes functional application management, business process specialists, and program management. We are currently rolling out an agile way of working, within a scrum team composed of internal and external staff.
The role is comprised of a combination of business support activities, project work, and application improvements.
- Recognizing the needs of the business to change or improve;
- Business optimization and consulting;
- Analysing (changes in) business processes;
- Supporting the business with requirements identification, user stories, impact analysis and testing;
- Support the business in change management by training and coaching (key) users;
- Advising (key) users on optimal use and providing daily support data;
- Managing JDE/CTRM (Commodity, Trading and Risk Management) from a functional perspective for changes, problems and incidents;
- Managing the IT suppliers, to ensure performance, continuity, maintenance and quality from both a functional and technical perspective;
- Management of related systems to which JDE/CTRM interfaces.
Our function requirements
- A completed HBO/University bachelors degree in an IT direction;
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience;
- Functional knowledge of the Oracle JD Edwards system is mandatory;
- Functional Consulting experience is desirable but not mandatory;
- Experience in Vendor Management;
- Experience in one or more of the following business areas: logistics, finance, trade is mandatory;
- Self-propelling team player who is able to work within a complex organization undergoing business transformation;
- Language skills: you must be fluent in English written and oral;
- You are a resident of the Netherlands and have a work permit;
- You are full-time available.
Hoogwegt is the world's largest private trading company in dairy products with a turnover of approximately 3 billion euros.
Founded in 1965 in the Netherlands, Hoogwegt has grown to become the world's largest independent supplier of dairy products and ingredients, operating in more than 130 countries. Thanks to our global network, 55 years of experience and a team of commercial, technical and logistics experts, we add vision and value by providing high-quality products, real-time market information, smart logistics services and customized risk management solutions.
- Informal and open company culture;
- Opportunity for personal development and growth;
- Very experienced and enthusiastic colleagues who will guide you with pleasure;
- Excellent terms of employment including favorable arrangements for variable remuneration, leave collective insurances, and a vitality plan.