- 37.5 uur
Junior Technology Specialist / Junior QA Specialist
Are you interested in quality? Do you want to use your knowledge of food safety and your ambition to help our organization grow? Then apply directly to Hoogwegt as Technology Specialist!
In this position, you will support the Hoogwegt Engineering Department in assuring the quality of our products. Together with others, you take care of the operational processes within Hoogwegt. You ensure that the products we process and the process are in line with the relevant standards, ensure that the specifications meet expectations and, ensure product quality and food safety.
You are part of the Technology team and report to the Technology Manager.
Your main responsibilities
- Answering customer questions including completing questionnaires;
- Specification management and requesting supplier information;
- Registration on behalf of the quality management system, including complaints and deviations;
- Reviewing CoA’s and product analysis results;
- Selecting and taking samples of raw materials;
- Checking obtained product quality against intended quality;
- Reporting of results.
- You have completed a Bachelor Degree, for example, Food Technology, Food Business, or similar and you are ready for your first step in your career or you have completed an MBO education and several years of experience;
- You have good knowledge of the English and German languages;
- You have good communication skills;
- You are full-time available.
- Your competencies
- Team player
Hoogwegt International provides an extensive range of milk powders, butter fats, and whey products for the world dairy market. As part of the Hoogwegt Group, the world’s largest privately owned supplier of dairy products, we are supported by a unique global network of partners, 50 years of experience and a team of 80 commercial, technical and logistics experts. This enables us to add vision and value to your business, providing you with consistently high-quality products, real-time market intelligence, smart logistic services and tailored risk management solutions.
Hoogwegt is characterized by a dynamic and open atmosphere. People who put their heart and soul into their work are given ample opportunity to develop in this professional environment with excellent terms of employment.
Our success is based in part on a consistently implemented personnel policy, characterised by a permanent stream of well-trained staff, internal development and promotion opportunities, training courses and excellent employment conditions. The mutual loyalty between employees and Hoogwegt is high.
In September 2020 we moved to a new, private office opposite Arnhem Central Station.
Wat bieden wij
- Informal and open company culture;
- Freedom to organize your work;
- Training and education appropriate to the position;
- Plenty of opportunities for personal development and growth;
- Very experienced and enthusiastic colleagues who will guide you with pleasure;
- Excellent terms of employment, including favorable arrangements in the areas of variable pay, leave, vitality, and group insurance;
- In September we moved to a new office, opposite Arnhem Central Station.