- 37.5 uur
Do you have your affairs in order in the administrative area, are you accurate, accurate and a real team player? Then we are looking for you!
As a Logistics Assistant you are responsible for the administrative processing of delivered and produced goods in the dynamic world of the international dairy trade. You process in- and results of products and maintain frequent contact by e-mail and telephone with suppliers, storage and transhipment companies and transporters about, for example, lists, weights or differences. In this challenging position, no day is the same and you work closely with enthusiastic colleagues.
You will be our new Logistics Assistant because you work very accurately, even when the work pace is high. You have an enthusiastic work attitude and are proactive. You like to work with numbers and you have a good knowledge of Excel, you work independently and you are reliable.
- MBO+ work and thinking level;
- Administratively savvy;
- Knowledge of Excel;
- Knowledge of the English language;
- German or French language is an advantage;
- Your work location is in the Netherlands, so you will be resident in the Netherlands.
What do we offer
- An informal and open company culture;
- The freedom to organize your own work;
- Training and education appropriate to the position;
- Plenty of opportunities for personal development and growth;
- Very experienced and enthusiastic colleagues who will be happy to guide you;
- Excellent employment conditions with, among other things, favorable arrangements in the field of variable remuneration, leave, vitality (such as various sports programs) and group insurance;
- A modern workplace in a new office, opposite Arnhem Central Station.